Paris Group Realty, LLC Highlights Homes, Businesses, and Historic Points of Interest in Portland’s Sunnyside Neighborhood
Paris Group Realty, LLC Announces Sunnyside Neighborhood Feature
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (November 4, 2022) Portland, Ore. – Portland, Oregon’s award-winning real estate agency, Paris Group Realty, LLC, today announced the Sunnyside Neighborhood as its next destination to be featured in its online neighborhood directory. Situated in southeast Portland, the Sunnyside Neighborhood is surrounded by Buckman, Kerns, Laurelhurst, Mount Tabor, and Richmond neighborhoods, and is conveniently located near restaurants and historic points of interest, offering residents and visitors plenty to see and do this fall and winter.
“Sunnyside’s picturesque surroundings offer local residents and visitors the opportunity to take advantage of Portland’s exciting fall season,” said Claire Paris, owner and principal broker of Paris Group Realty, LLC. “There’s still plenty of time to enjoy the fall, and we encourage everyone to take a tour of the Sunnyside Neighborhood and appreciate all that the area has to offer, from the lovely older homes and cafés to historic sites and variety of restaurants.”
“Must-See Sunnyside Neighborhood” Highlights
The following activities, places, venues, and more are featured on Paris Group Realty, LLC’s Sunnyside Neighborhood webpage:
- Baghdad Theatre opened in 1927, and was well-known for its slogan, “Meet me at the Baghdad!” which lasted for several generations as area residents were looking for a convenient escape or to catch a glimpse of stardom. Since acquiring the Bagdad in 1991, the McMenamins aim has been to continue that long tradition as a community gathering spot. Today, it is a first-run-films theater, with major upgrades and overall improvements including a 50% larger screen, 20,000-watt Surround Sound, K Prime digital projector and comfortable new rocker seating.
- Belmont District is a retail and residential district running along SE Belmont St. in the inner Southeast section of Portland, Oregon, in a parallel fashion to the Hawthorne District, six blocks to the south. From west to east the area extends 48 blocks, from SE 12th Ave. to SE 60th Ave., passing through the Buckman, Sunnyside, and Mount Tabor neighborhoods. The area developed around the first trolley line in East Portland, established in 1888 (and converted to a bus line in 1949).
- Belmont Library is a branch of the Multnomah County Library, and is located in Belmont, Portland, Oregon. The original library building opened in 1924 and was expanded in 1937 with the addition of a children’s room. The brick building has small round windows and large oak tables.
- Blair Community Garden includes 27 community garden plots in the Sunnyside neighborhood. It is wildlife friendly and naturalist planting focused, using organic practices.
- Hawthorne District is known for its bohemian vibe and an eclectic mix of quirky gift shops, bookstores, and resale boutiques along Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard. Low-key eateries include classic diners, taco spots and vegetarian restaurants, while pubs, music clubs and beer bars make for lively nightlife. Mt. Tabor Park, on an extinct volcano, has walking and biking trails and panoramic city views.
- Peacock Lane is a four-block street in the Sunnyside Neighborhood. It is known for its elaborately decorated homes during the Christmas and holiday season. During this time of year, thousands of people come to view the displays, buy cocoa, take horse drawn carriage rides, and sing.
“There are a lot of great older homes in the Sunnyside Neighborhood that date back to the 1900s and earlier,” Claire says. “This includes Four Squares, Victorians, Craftsman, Old PDX and Bungalows, and many have leaded glass windows, ornate woodwork, and built-ins with character and old-fashioned charm.”
If you’re looking to buy one of these beauties, contact Paris Group Realty, LLC today for a tour of the neighborhood.
For more information about the Sunnyside Neighborhood and other things to see and do across Portland, visit https://www.parisgrouprealty.com/neighborhoods/. To read Paris Group Realty, LLC press releases and news, visit https://www.parisgrouprealty.com/news/. Follow @parisgrouprealty on Instagram for the latest information about real estate in Portland, Oregon.
About Paris Group Realty, LLC
Paris Group Realty, LLC is an award-winning, innovative real estate agency representing clients in the Portland, Oregon, Metropolitan area. Established in 2004 by Molly and Claire Paris, the company plays an active role in the local community and in educating individuals and families on the value of home ownership and building wealth. Today, Paris Group Realty, LLC is proud to have helped over 500 families find their dream homes or investment properties.
Learn more: https://www.parisgrouprealty.com/
Company: Paris Group Realty, LLC, 5214 N. Maryland Ave, Portland, OR 97217
Contact: Crystal Minter, Marketing Manager, Tel: (503) 754-3619
Email: [email protected]
Have more questions or want professional advice on buying or selling a home?
Contact us at [email protected] or (503) 926-5213. We’re here to address all your real estate needs!