WHAT IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE FOR MY PERSONAL HOME?
As the tax deadline is soon approaching, you may be wondering what you can deduct from your primary residence. Here is a list of housing-related expenses that may be tax-deductible for your home:
- Property taxes.
- Points that you paid on your mortgage loan.
- Mortgage interest on up to $750,000.
- Loan interest on home equity lines of credit.
- Home improvements required for medical care.
- Energy efficient upgrades to your home.
Of course, check with your local CPA to make sure you qualify for these. If you need a referral to a CPA, please call or email us – we’d be happy to help facilitate!
Join us on Tuesdays at 1pm PST for our “Dear Claire” Facebook Live series. Subscribe to our YouTube channel today to help us reach our goal of 100 subscribers.