N Portland Realtors
The realtors at Paris Group Realty, LLC, are experts in helping you find a home that reflects your taste and lifestyle. Whether it’s commercial or residential real estate, our team will help you find the perfect fit for you! Buying or selling a home can be stressful, but we are here to ensure everything goes smoothly, and as stress-free as possible. If you’re looking for a local real estate company in N Portland, give us a call today!
Commercial Real Estate N Portland
Our team of agents is experienced to help you find the N Portland commercial real estate that is right for you. No matter what type of building you are looking for, our agents can help you find it. There are buildings for every need, and Paris Group Realty can help you find the one for you.
There are many types of building options available when it comes to commercial real estate. Class A, B, or C are classifications of commercial buildings. Whatever type of real estate you are looking for, we will help you find it. Our team of educated real estate agents understands the field of commercial real estate and all the rules, regulations, and finances that go along with it. When you’re in the market for commercial property, give us a call and let Paris Group Realty help you find the perfect option.
Real Estate Agent N Portland
There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes when it comes to real estate. Our team all works together to find you the perfect house, condo, apartment, or office building. All of this and more is what every one of our real estate agents in N Portland at Paris Group Realty does every day.
Our real estate agents can help you sell your property by, creating a comparative market analysis report. This report will compare properties similar to yours to estimate the condition and worth of your home. When our real estate agents are helping you buy a home, they will compile a list of all the houses in your area and price range. Whether selling our buying, you can rely on the real estate agents at Paris Group Realty to help you through the entire process.
Realtor N Portland
The agents of Paris Group Realty LLC are a hard-working, diverse group, passionate about real estate. An N Portland realtor is more than someone that hands you a house. The wrong realtor can miss major checkpoints and result in you missing out on a great opportunity. Let Paris Realty Group help you reach your housing goal.
The right realtor is a significant contributor to finding the perfect home. We take the time to listen and ask all the right questions that help narrow down the options. Selling a home can be just as stressful as buying one, which is why our realtors work hard to ensure the smoothest process possible. At Paris Group Realty, we have the training and experience to find you the perfect property in N Portland. Buying, selling, commercial, or residential we are here to help! When you’re ready to take the next step, give us a call, and we’ll take the journey with you!
N PORTLAND, OREGON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 632,000
- Geo-coordinates: 45.5155°N, 122.6793°W
- Postcodes: 97203, 97217, 9718, 97227, 97212, 97323, 97213, 97220, 97230, 97214, 97215, 97216, 97233, 97202, 97206, 97266, 97236, 97222
N Portland is located in Multnomah County and is the largest and most populated city in Oregon. Approximately 60% of Oregon’s population lives in N Portland making it the 25th most populated Metropolitan Statistical Area in the United States.
- N Marine Dr
- N Lombard St
- Columbia Blvd
- N Portland Rd
- N Interstate Ave
- Interstate 5
- Willamette Blvd
- N Greeley Ave
- St. Johns
- Hayden Island
- East Columbia
- Cathedral Park
- University Park
- Arbor Lodge
AIRPORTS SERVING PORTLAND
- Portland International Airport
- Portland Downtown Heliport
- Cleveland High School
- Lincoln High School
- Jefferson High School
- Roosevelt High School
- Grant High School
- Washington High School
- Jesuit High School
- Franklin High School
- Madison High School
- Riverdale High School
- Adams High School
- Marshall High School
- Portland State University
- Portland Academy and Female Seminary
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- Southwest 6th & Madison and City Hall/Southwest 5th & Jefferson stations
- Pioneer Courthouse/Southwest 6th and Pioneer Place/Southwest 5th stations
- Mall/Southwest 4th Avenue and Mall/Southwest 5th Avenue stations
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- West Slope is 4 miles to the west.
- West Haven-Sylvan is 4 miles to the west.
- Raleigh Hills is 4 miles to the south-west.
- Milwaukie is 5 miles to the south
- Garden Home-Whitford is 5 miles to the south-west.
- Cedar Hills is 5 miles to the west.
- Metzger is 6 miles to the south-west.
- Beaverton is 6 miles to the west.
- Cedar Mill is 6 miles to the west.
- Lake Oswego is 6 miles to the south
- Oak Grove is 7 miles to the south
- Tigard is 7 miles to the south-west.
- Oatfield is 8 miles to the south-east.
- Vancouver is 8 miles to the north.
POPULAR PLACES IN IN PORTLAND
- The plant, which is a genus of flowering plants in the coffee family. Can be found near Southwest 5th Avenue and Southwest Madison Street
- Portlandia Statue. A sculpture by Raymond Kaskey. Located above the entrance of the Portland Building in downtown Portland. (Southwest 5th Avenue and Southwest Madison Avenue). It’s the second-largest copper statue in the United States. The other is the Statue of Liberty.
- Southwest 6th & Madison Street and City Hall/Southwest 5th & Jefferson. Light rail stations located in Portland. The 5th Stop southbound on the Portland Transit Mall Extension.
- Standard Plaza. In 1963, Standard Plaza was the largest office building in Portland. The 16 story building in downtown Portland occupies the city block on the Southwest Main Street and Southwest 5th
- Liberty Bell. A replica of the original Liberty Bell located in Pennsylvania. Located near Southwest Madison Avenue and Southwest 4th There are two replicas in Portland. The first was purchased in 1962 and installed in the City Hall Rotunda in 1964. However, it was destroyed by a bomb blast in November of 1970. The second replica was placed outside the City Hall in 1972.
- Portland City Hall. A four-story Italian Renaissance Style building that is the headquarters for the Portland City Government. Located near Southwest Jefferson Street and Southwest 4th
- PacWest Center. Standing at 30 stories, this is the fourth tallest building in Portland. Located near Southwest 6thAvenue and Southwest Jefferson Street.
- Running Horses is an outdoor bronze statue located on the Transit Mall in downtown Portland, near Southwest 6th Street and Southwest Madison Street. (Sculpted by Tom Hardy).
- Ambassador Apartment is located near Southwest Madison Street and Southwest 6th. The Ambassador in downtown Portland has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1979.
- Wells Fargo Center. Located in Portland Oregon near Southwest Jefferson Street and Southwest 4th It is a 40 story tower and five-story office building with three levels of below surface parking. In 1972, the Wells Fargo Center became the tallest building in the state of Oregon.
- University Club. Located in downtown Portland, the University Club was built in 1913 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Portland transformed from a pioneer town to a modern industrialized city.
- Oregon Zoo.
Portland Oregon White Stage Sign At Dusk
Steve Morgan [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)]