The realtors at Paris Group Realty, LLC, are experts in helping you find a home that reflects your taste and lifestyle. Whether it’s commercial or residential real estate, our team will help you find the perfect fit for you! Buying or selling a home can be stressful, but we are here to ensure everything goes smoothly, and as stress-free as possible. If you’re looking for a local real estate company in Vancouver, WA, give us a call today!
Commercial Real Estate Vancouver, WA
Our team of agents is experienced to help you find the Vancouver, WA, commercial real estate that is right for you. No matter what type of building you are looking for, our agents can help you find it. There are buildings for every need, and Paris Group Realty, LLC can help you find the one for you.
There are many types of building options available when it comes to commercial real estate. Class A, B, or C are classifications of commercial buildings. Whatever type of real estate you are looking for, we will help you find it. Our team of educated real estate agents understands the field of commercial real estate and all the rules, regulations, and finances that go along with it. When you’re in the market for commercial property, give us a call and let Paris Group Realty, LLC help you find the perfect option.
Real Estate Agent Vancouver, WA
There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes when it comes to real estate. Our team all works together to find you the perfect house, condo, apartment, or office building. All of this and more is what every one of our real estate agents in Vancouver, WA at Paris Group Realty, LLC does every day.
Our real estate agents can help you sell your property by creating a comparative market analysis report. This report will compare properties that are similar to yours to estimate the condition and worth of a home. When our real estate agents are helping you buy a home, they will compile a list of all the listings in your area and price range. Whether selling or buying, you can rely on the real estate agents at Paris Group Realty, LLC to help you through the entire process.
Realtor Vancouver, WA
The agents of Paris Group Realty, LLC are a hard-working, diverse group, passionate about real estate. A Vancouver, WA realtor is more than someone that hands you a house. The wrong realtor can miss major checkpoints and result in you missing out on a great opportunity. Let Paris Realty Group help you reach your housing goal.
The right realtor is a significant contributor to finding the perfect home. We take the time to listen and ask all the right questions that help narrow down the options. Selling a home can be just as stressful as buying one, which is why our realtors work hard to ensure the smoothest process possible. At Paris Group Realty, LLC, we have the training and experience to find you the perfect property in Vancouver, WA. Buying, selling, commercial, or residential we are here to help! When you’re ready to take the next step, give us a call, and we’ll take the journey with you!
VANCOUVER WASHINGTON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 161,791
- Geo-coordinates: 45.38°N, 122°36W
- Postcodes: 98660, 98661, 98662, 98663, 98664, 98665, 98666, 98682, 98683, 98684, 98685, 98686, 98687
Vancouver is located in Clark County and is the fourth largest city in the state of Washington. Vancouver is considered a part of the Portland metropolitan area, which is the 23rd largest metropolitan area in the country.
- Interstate 205
- Interstate 5
- S. Route 14
- S. Route 500
- S. Route 503
- S. Route 501
- Fourth Plain Blvd
- Mill Plain Blvd
AIRPORTS SERVING VANCOUVER
- Portland International Airport
- Pearson Field
NEARBY LAKES AND RIVERS
- The Columbia River
- Vancouver Lake
- Lacamas Lake
- Klineline Pond
- Battle Ground Lake
- Hudson’s Bay High School
- Columbia River High School
- Fort Vancouver High School
- Skyview High School
- Vancouver School of Arts and Academics
- Evergreen High School
- Mountain View High School
- Heritage High School
- Union High School
- Legacy High School
- Cascadia Technical Academy
- Washington School for the Blind
- Washington School for the Deaf
- Clark College
- Gateway Seminary
- Washington State University, Vancouver
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- Union Pacific
- Lewis and Clark Railway
- Vancouver Station
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Battle Ground is 17 miles to the north-east.
- Orchards are 10.4 miles to the north-east.
- Hazel Dell is 3.1 miles north.
- Salmon Creek is 6.5 miles to the north.
- Cascade Park is 10.1 miles to the south-east.
- Hockinson is 14.7 miles to the north-east.
- Brush Prairie is 12.8 miles to the north-east.
- Felida is 6.9 miles to the north.
- North Portland is 4.5 miles to the south-west.
- St. Johns is 6.7 miles to the southwest.
- Camas is 14 miles to the east.
- Washougal is 16.8 miles to the east.
- Northeast Portland is 6.7 miles to the south-east.
- Northwest Portland is 10.9 miles to the south-west.
POPULAR PLACES IN VANCOUVER
- The historic Evergreen Hotel, located at 500 Main Street
- Esther Short Park and town square, located in downtown Vancouver between West Columbia and 8th St.
- Fort Vancouver National Historic Site has the central location in modern-day downtown Vancouver
- The Pearson Air Museum is an aviation museum at Pearson Field, located at 1115 E 5th Street
- The Heritage Building, which is a 1914 Chicago Style U.S. National Bank. You can find this on 6th and Main Street.
- Officers Row, which is a part of the Fort Vancouver National Historic Site, is located from 611-1616 E Evergreen Boulevard. This street housed U.S. military officers stationed at the Vancouver Barracks dating back to 1846
- The Grant House is the oldest building on Officers Row and named for U.S Army Captain and future President, Ulysses S. Grant. It is one of 21 homes on Officers Row in Vancouver Washington located on E. Evergreen Boulevard
- The Marshall House was built in 1886 and later named after George C. Marshall. It is situated on Officers Row in Vancouver on E. Evergreen Boulevard.
- The Proto-Cathedral of St. James the Greater (formerly St. James Catholic Church), which saw its first mass in 1846. The location is 218 W 12th Street
- 4201 Main Street, where you can find a log cabin and boarding school, built 1846-1848. It is known as The Covington House.
- The Clark County Courthouse built in 1941 by local architect Day Hillborn. It is at 1200 Franklin Street in Downtown Vancouver.
- 1936 Kiggins Theatre located at 1011 Main Street.
The Columbia River Waterfront
By plfy – https://www.flickr.com/photos/pfly/34870035/in/photostream/, CC BY-SA 2.0,