Salem OR Realtors
The realtors at Paris Group Realty, LLC, are experts in helping you find a home that reflects your taste and lifestyle. Whether it’s commercial or residential real estate, our team will help you find the perfect fit for you! Buying or selling a home can be stressful, but we are here to ensure everything goes smoothly, and as stress-free as possible. If you’re looking for a local real estate company in Salem OR, give us a call today!
Commercial Real Estate Salem OR
Our team of agents is trained and experienced to help you find the Salem OR commercial real estate that is right for you. No matter what type of building you are looking for, our agents can help you find it. There are buildings for every need, and Paris Group Realty can help you find the one for you.
There are many types of building options available when it comes to commercial real estate. Class A, B, or C are classifications of commercial buildings. Whatever type of real estate you are looking for, we will help you find it. Our team of educated real estate agents understands the field of commercial real estate and all the rules, regulations, and finances that go along with it. When you’re in the market for commercial property, give us a call and let Paris Group Realty help you find the perfect option.
Real Estate Agent Salem OR
There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes when it comes to real estate. Our team all works together to find you the perfect house, condo, apartment, or office building. All of this and more is what every one of our real estate agents in Salem OR at Paris Group Realty does every day.
Our real estate agents can help you sell your property by creating a comparative market analysis report. This report will compare properties that are similar to yours to estimate the condition and worth of a home. When our real estate agents are helping you buy a home, they will research compile a list of all the listings in your area and price range. Whether selling our buying, you can rely on the real estate agents at Paris Group Realty to help you through the entire process.
Realtor Salem OR
The agents of Paris Group Realty LLC are a hard-working, diverse group, passionate about real estate. A Salem OR realtor is more than someone that hands you a house. The wrong realtor can miss major checkpoints and result in you missing out on a great opportunity. Let Paris Realty Group help you reach your housing goal.
The right realtor is a significant contributor to finding the perfect home. We take the time to listen and ask all the right questions that help narrow down the options. Selling a home can be just as stressful as buying one, which is why our realtors work hard to ensure the smoothest process possible. At Paris Group Realty, we have the training and experience to find you the perfect property in Salem, OR. Buying, selling, commercial, or residential we are here to help! When you’re ready to take the next step, give us a call, and we’ll take the journey with you!
Salem OR, INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 173,442
- Geo-coordinates: 45°55’51’N, 123°1’44’W
- Postcodes: 97301, 97302, 97304, 97305, 97306, 97308, 97309, 97310, 97311, 97312, 97313, 97314
Salem OR is the capital of Oregon. Located in the center of the Willamette Valley which has the Willamette River running North through the city. Salem was founded in 1842 and has grown to be the second-largest city in the state.
- Mission St SE
- Commercial St SE
- Liberty Rd S
- Interstate 5
- Wallace Rd NW
- Orchard Heights Rd NW
- 17th St NE
- Portland Rd NE
- East Lancaster
- Badger Corner
- Faye Wright
- Brush College
AIRPORTS SERVING Salem OR
- McNary Field
- Portland International Airport
- Salem Heights Elementary School
- Oregon School for the Deaf
- McKinley Elementary School
- Walker Middle School
- Kalapuya Elementary School
- Pringle Elementary School
- South Salem High School
- Highland Elementary School
- Houck Middle School
- Morningside Elementary School
- Harritt Elementary School
- West Salem High School
- Faye Wright Elementary School
- Candalaria Elementary School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- Marion St NE & Capitol St NE
- Court St NE & Capitol St NE
- Market St & Savage Rd NE
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Portland is 45 miles to the North
- McMinnville is 25.7 miles to the North
- Corvallis is 36.4 miles to the South
- Albany is 25.8 miles to the South
- Woodburn is 18.6 miles to the North-East
- Silverton is 14.1 miles to the North-East
- Jefferson is 18.4 miles to the South
- Dallas is 15.1 miles to the West
- Wilsonville is 29 miles to the South
- Stayton is 16.9 miles to the South-East
- Turner is 9.2 miles to the South
- Monmouth is 16.1 miles to the South-West
- Lincoln City is 58.3 miles to the West
- Hayesville is 5 miles to the North-East
POPULAR PLACES IN IN SALEM OR
- Willamette Valley Cheese Company, located off of Wallace Rd NW, creates award-winning cheeses like gouda, cheddar, brie, ad mozzarella.
- Deepwood Museum and Gardens are on the corner of Lee St SE and 12th St SE. Salem, OR is full of historic sites, and landmarks, and this estate is definitely on that list. This Victorian home was built in 1894 and resided on 4 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.
- If you’re looking for a place to stay in Salem, stay in luxury at the Grand Hotel. Located on the corner of Liberty St SE and Ferry St SE, this hotel offers more than just basic hotel rooms. Several packages can make your visit extra special.
- For those who enjoy the beautiful sound of opera, visit the historic Reed Opera House. Located on the corner of Liberty St NE and Court St NE, this opera house had its grand opening in 1870.
- The Salem Riverfront Carousel is on the Willamette River off of State St and Front St SE. This landmark is a piece of the Salem community, built and operated by locals; it brings whimsical joy to all who ride it.
- The Willamette Queen is on the Willamette River off of State St and Front St SE. This cruise line company provides relaxing rides up and down the river in a scaled-down riverboat. You can enjoy Sunday brunch and jazz music with a view of the beautiful riverbank.
- The Salem Art and Fair Festival is in Bush’s Pasture Park located at the corner of High St SE and Bush St SE. For over 60 years locals and tourists have gathered here to enjoy the three-day festival. There is food, art, activities, crafts, and beer and wine gardens to enjoy.
- The Oregon State Capitol is on Court St NE. Locals and tourists alike enjoy the Greek-style building and depiction of state history.
- The Willamette Valley Fruit Company, located off of Lardon Rd NE on 82nd Ave NE. Enjoy the ride and the destination at the Willamette Valley Fruit Company; you can get local fruits in the form of pies, jams, jellies, and various other delicious sweets.
ZehnKatzen at English Wikipedia [CC BY 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)]