We're falling for Fall! Our team is sharing their favorite fall activities to do with family and friends.
1. "I love nesting so taking a break from travel and summer activities to spend time at home rates really high. I also love going to see the swifts at Chapman Elementary with friends. I try and go at least once every year." Britta Schwartz, Realtor
2. "We love the Portland Nursery Apple Festival. They have it every year the first 2 weeks of October. Every variety of apple and pear you can imagine is available for taking and purchase. There is delicious food and fun for the kids." Heather Paris, Realtor
3. "Making soup and wearing sweaters." Chelsea McAlister, Licensed Assistant
4. "My favorite fall activity is heading out to Hood River for the day to pick apples!" Kate Ray, Lead Transaction Coordinator & Licensed Assistant; a few of Kate's favorite stops include: Draper Girls Country Farm, Apple Valley Country Store ("their jams are to die for!"), Mt Hood Winery, & Double Mountain Brewery ("for the pizza").
5. "I love to watch the swifts, go apple tasting, and enjoy pumpkin carving." Deanna Cintas, Realtor
What's your favorite fall activity? Tell us below!
In other news, we have an Open House today, 10/1/17, 1-3p at 8507 SE 144TH Dr (Portland, 97236) at this amazing 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom modern home with incredible views of Mt Hood.